Happy Monday! All offers due by 5:00 PM today. The finest home in the Damascus region? You be the judge! This stunning colonial (over 6900 finished sq/ft!) on over an acre is anchored by a majestic two-story foyer and great room, upgraded features throughout, plus all of the options you've always wanted in a home, including all hardwoods on the main level and owner's suite, three separate office spaces (my spot would be in the Florida room overlooking the pool!), floor-to-ceiling windows, and incredible vista views from all sides. The chef's kitchen features three islands, all new high-end stainless steel appliances, separate prep area and wet bar, and a large walk-in pantry. The owner's suite is s true highlight (literally) with a recessed ceiling, custom lighting, additional sitting areas, and one of the nicest owner's bath you'll ever see (including an all-new seamless glass shower enclosure). The other three bedrooms upstairs are huge and bedroom #2 has an ensuite bath for that favorite child or guest. It gets even more amazing on the lower level---check out the entertainment space down here, including yet another office, fitness room, and media space----then walk right out to your gorgeous pool w/waterfall, patio w/built in grill, lush landscaping, and full custom hardscape. Over $200k was invested in this backyard eden! All new high efficiency HVAC installed in 2019. Architectural shingle roof new in 2018. Oversized three-car garage and expanded parking area. Close to walking paths, trails and streams. Low HOA fees. Super close to award winning Damascus cluster schools! To prevent the spread of COVID-19 please adhere to the following directions for touring this property: Limit three persons (2 clients and 1 agent), practice social distancing, don't go if you feel unwell, don't touch anything, and wear shoe covers (if provided). Be prepared to fall in love!!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
4 Full/1 Half
LP Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
5,708 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Montgomery County Public Schools
JOHN T. BAKER
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Exercise Room, Foyer, Office, Utility Room, Florida Room, Breakfast Room
- Dining Area
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Cook Top Range, Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Microwave, Double Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Walkout
- Bay Window(s), Insulated, Palladian Windows, Screened, Skylights
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Laundry Chute, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling, Tray, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Deck, Porch, Patio
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Pool Description
- Lot View
- Full, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Fountain, Grill - Outdoors. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Premium, Private.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price