Beautiful, light-filled Worman's Mill Villa backs to views of green-space, trails and a historic conservancy homestead site. This villa with its open floor plan, high ceilings, two-sided fireplace between living room and sunroom, main level master suite, screened porch and central kitchen perfect for the discerning chef, invites you in to relax and enjoy life. A large office, just off the foyer, is perfect for those working or studying from home. Upstairs find two generously sized bedrooms, a full bath and a family room space complete with wet bar. The walk-out lower level includes a finished full bath and offers tons of potential for you to finish as you desire. Enjoy access to Worman's Mill's many amenities and close proximity to shops, restaurants and the charm of downtown Frederick. Life is good here!
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Pub
Vinyl Siding, Stone
3,117 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Florida Room
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Partial, Poured, Unfinished Basement, Walkout
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Deck, Screened-in
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard, Front Yard. Level, Rear Yard, Front Yard, Backs - Open Common Area.
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Bike Trail, Club House, Exercise Room, Meeting Room, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Common Grounds
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)