Fantastic brick rambler in move in condition. Beautiful hardwood floors on main level. Open concept - updated center island kitchen with maple cabinets, granite countertops, cool tin backsplash, stainless appliances (less than 3 years). Both full baths are very nicely updated. Wood-burning fireplace in living room. Fully finished lower level with huge recreation room (gorgeous tile flooring), full bath, den, and laundry room - exit to rear yard. Other updates include roof (1 1/2yrs.), HVAC (6 yrs.), hot water heater (new), replaced windows (5 yrs.), well bladder (new). All these updates plus a CINCH one-year home warranty! Large enclosed screened porch with ceiling fan, 8 x 12 workshop with electric, fenced rear yard,, resurfaced and expanded driveway. Seriously...you'll love this home! Move in, unpack and enjoy!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater
2,208 sq. ft
Montgomery County Public Schools
JOHN T. BAKER
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Attic
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- 1. Brick, Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Porch, Screened-in
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard. Rear Yard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)